Monday 29 April 2019

2019-04-29

Techniques practised:
* Half guard transition to the back control
* Sweep from the half guard
* Side control (grab pants and behind the skull and your butt is in a similar pose to spiderman control)



Now, coming back to some of my thoughts about my rolling time. I am pretty calm till the point I start getting a submission on somebody at that point I am getting overly excited and don't think about technique too much and just try to overpower my opponent. This is not a good bjj. I need to be super calm and if the submission doesn't work then fuck it either transition to the next one or wait a little bit to see if training partner relaxes so that I can attempt getting it again.

Notes:

* During the rolling time I failed to get both Ezekiel and Rear naked chokes. Tomorrow I want to focus on getting these submissions. Especially Ezekiel choke

No comments:

Post a Comment